Biblically Speaking
Looking at the issues of life through the lens of the Bible.
Home
About
Pages
Home
About
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Interruption
12:36 AM
No comments
Normal blogging will be resumed once I am free from the formalities of my graduation.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Profiles
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
The Greatest Commandment
“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your sou...
The Greatest Commandment - Love Your Neighbor
25 And behold, a lawyer stood up to put him to the test, saying, "Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?" 26 He said t...
You are Not Your Body
I just wanted to quickly share this anecdote I read just now. The time is now 11:13 pm and it is time for me to sleep, but I felt like I hav...
The LORD is in His Holy Temple (Psalm 11)
Today, we are going to consider another psalm written by David. This short psalm of seven verses, is David's reply to a confused saint o...
Why Do You Hide Yourself? (Psalm 10)
As one can see from the title of this Psalm, it is written out of a great desire to see God act swiftly in the Psalmist's life. At the t...
First Post
I am starting this blog as a response to the great change that God has worked in me in these recent months. I don't have any big plans ...
Caught in Sin?
Are you a "Christian" caught in some kind of sin? When I mean caught, I mean trapped in it to the extent that it seems to you t...
The Light of New Jerusalem
The following is adapted from the book Apocalypse: Lectures on the book of Revelation by J.A Seiss. That shining is not from any mat...
Bible Study (Luke 17 & 18)
In today's Bible study we again find ourselves in a rich portion of scripture filled with practical wisdom and teaching from our Lord J...
The Cross
I don't know if I can explain the cross of Christ better than this song can. I am pretty sure I can't.
Blog Archive
►
2022
(2)
►
October
(2)
▼
2013
(29)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(16)
▼
May
(10)
Vacationing in Delaware
Caught in Sin?
The Cross
Interruption
Watch Yourselves (Luke 21 & 22)
Small Man, Big Change (Luke 19 & 20)
Chinese Christians' reaction to the Bible
Bible Study (Luke 17 & 18)
Bible Study (Luke 15 and 16)
Bible Study (Luke 13 and 14)
►
March
(2)
Ben George. All Rights Reserved. Powered by
Blogger
.
Search This Blog
Translate
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Labels
Anecdote
(1)
Apocalypse
(1)
Attitudes
(1)
Body
(1)
Commandment
(1)
Creation
(1)
David
(9)
Deliverance
(1)
Difficult times
(3)
Enemies
(5)
Eschatology
(1)
Excerpts
(1)
Faith
(2)
Gospel
(1)
Government
(1)
Grief
(1)
Heaven
(2)
Humility
(1)
Judgement
(4)
Love
(1)
Mankind
(1)
Messianic
(1)
New Jerusalem
(1)
Praise
(1)
Prayer
(1)
Psalms
(6)
Righteousness
(1)
Safety
(2)
Salvation
(2)
stronghold
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2022
(2)
►
October
(2)
▼
2013
(29)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(16)
▼
May
(10)
Vacationing in Delaware
Caught in Sin?
The Cross
Interruption
Watch Yourselves (Luke 21 & 22)
Small Man, Big Change (Luke 19 & 20)
Chinese Christians' reaction to the Bible
Bible Study (Luke 17 & 18)
Bible Study (Luke 15 and 16)
Bible Study (Luke 13 and 14)
►
March
(2)
About
My Library
at
LibraryThing
Categories
Anecdote
(1)
Apocalypse
(1)
Attitudes
(1)
Body
(1)
Commandment
(1)
Creation
(1)
David
(9)
Deliverance
(1)
Difficult times
(3)
Enemies
(5)
Eschatology
(1)
Excerpts
(1)
Faith
(2)
Gospel
(1)
Government
(1)
Grief
(1)
Heaven
(2)
Humility
(1)
Judgement
(4)
Love
(1)
Mankind
(1)
Messianic
(1)
New Jerusalem
(1)
Praise
(1)
Prayer
(1)
Psalms
(6)
Righteousness
(1)
Safety
(2)
Salvation
(2)
stronghold
(1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment