Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

First Post

I am starting this blog as a response to the great change that God has worked in me in these recent months. I don't have any big plans or ideas or dreams concerning this blog, only a desire to record everything I learn in my Christian life, both from scripture and experience.

I am not a great writer,  which will become evident from my many run-on sentences and maybe a grammatical error here and there, but the point of this blog is not to show off my writing prowess it is to record and share any insight I receive from the word of God. The main tool that I will be using for Bible study will be a MacArthur Study Bible (ESV), I recently purchased from the "Grace to You" website. I find the footnotes in this particular study Bible extremely useful to understand scripture and I wholeheartedly recommend the bible to anyone who wants to study the bible and retain its ideas in a more in-depth manner.

Since, I am working and going to school, I am well aware that I won't get time to post everyday.The reader can expect posts on Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays. That is all for this post, i just wanted to get things off to a good start. May the Lord bless this blog and anyone who happens to stumble across it.

Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel’s hand. - Zech 4:10

0 comments:

Post a Comment